The web utility course of for the XAT (Xavier Aptitude Check) is underway. candidates can submit their purposes for the premier administration entrance examination on the official web site – xatonline.in. The final date to register and apply for the XAT 2024 Examination is November 30, 2023. As per the official schedule, the XLRI Jamshedpur will conduct the XAT 2024 Examination on January 7, 2024. Registered candidates will be capable of obtain their XAT 2204 Admit Playing cards from the official web site, from December 20, 2023 onwards.
candidates who’ve accomplished their bachelors diploma in any stream from a recognised college can apply for the Xavier Aptitude Check. The XAT 2024 Software price is Rs 2,100, whereas candidates concerned about XLRI programmes might be required to pay a further Rs 200 per XLRI programme opted for.
The XAT 2024 Examination might be performed within the on-line mode CBT (Laptop Primarily based Check) at check centres in 0ver 80 cities throughout the nation. There might be two time-bound components: Half 1 and Half 2, within the XAT 2024 query paper, as per the XAT 2024 Examination Sample. The primary half can have three sections: Verbal Skill & Logical Reasoning (VA & LR), Choice Making (DM), and Quantitative Aptitude & Information Interpretation (QA & DI), whereas the second half can have two sections: Common Information (GK), and Analytical Essay Writing (AEW).
Additionally Learn: Cracking the GMAT: Ideas And Methods For Indian Aspirants
What Is The XAT Examination?
The XAT Examination is a national-level entrance examination performed by the XLRI – Xavier Faculty Of Administration, on behalf of the XAMI (Xavier Affiliation of Administration Institutes). The examination is performed to shortlist appropriate candidates for candidates for admissions into administration programmes supplied by the members of XAMI, together with the XLRI Jamshedpur.
What was once held within the offline OMR mode, the XAT Examination is now performed within the on-line CBT mode, and is without doubt one of the most prestigious administration entrance exams within the nation proper now. Up to now few years, the member institutes of the XAMI and the programmes supplied by them have fared properly by way of rankings, fame and placements, making the XAT a extremely sought-after administration examination in India.
XAMI Member Institutes
The Xavier Affiliation of Administration Institutes (XAMI) consists of the next 12 establishments:
- XLRI – Xavier Faculty of Administration, Jamshedpur, Jharkhand
- XISS (Xavier Institute of Social Service), Ranchi, Jharkhand
- XIDAS (Xavier Institute of Growth Motion and Sciences), Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh
- XIM College, Bhubaneshwar, Odisha
- XIME (Xavier Institute of Administration & Entrepreneurship), Bengaluru, Karnataka
- XIMR (Xavier Institute of Administration & Analysis), Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Xavier Enterprise Faculty (XBS), St.Xavier’s College, Kolkata, West Bengal
- St.Aloysius Institute of Administration and Data Expertise, Mangalore, Karnataka
- St. Joseph’s Institute of Administration, Bengaluru, Karnataka
- SFIMR (St. Francis Institute of Administration and Analysis), Mumbai, Maharashtra
- LIBA (Loyola Institute of Enterprise Administration), Chennai, Tamil Nadu
- Quinlan Faculty of Enterprise, Loyola College Chicago, USA
Additionally Learn: ‘UGC India WhatsApp Channel’ Launched To Maintain College students Related With Instructional Updates
Prime Administration Schools That Settle for XAT Scores
Apart from the XAMI Members, there are 11 different affiliate members of the XAMI, who additionally settle for XAT Scores for admissions into their administration programmes. Aside from the XAMI members and affiliate members, a number of different institutes shortlist candidates for admissions utilizing XAT scores. A few of the greatest non-XAMI member schools that settle for XAT scores for admission embody –
- MICA (Mudra Institute of Communications Ahmedabad), Ahmedabad, Gujarat
- Worldwide Administration Institute (IMI) New Delhi
- Nice Lakes Institute of Administration, Chennai, Tamil Nadu
- Institute of Administration Expertise (IMT) Ghaziabad
- TAPMI Manipal, Bengaluru, Karnataka
- Nice Lakes Institute of Administration, Gurgaon, Haryana
- Goa Institute of Administration (GIM), Goa
- Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Administration, (LBSIM) New Delhi
- FORE Faculty of Administration, New Delhi
- Ok. J Somaiya Institute of Administration, Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Institute of Rural Administration Anand (IRMA) Anand, Gujarat
- Institute of Public Enterprise (IPE) Hyderabad, Telangana