The Bar Council of India (BCI) has rescheduled the date for the All India Bar Examination (AIBE) XVIII. The revised date for AIBE 18 is November 26, 2023. The BCI has additionally prolonged the registration deadline to November 4. Beforehand, the final day to register for the AIBE 18 examination was October 9, 2023. To register for AIBE 18 (XVIII) 2023, candidates might want to fill out the applying type on the official web site at allindiabarexamination.com. In keeping with the revised schedule, the AIBE (XVIII) 18 utility correction window might be open on November 6, 2023, permitting candidates to make essential adjustments to their AIBE 18 XVIII utility types on-line.
Here is a abstract of the up to date schedule, together with the final date to register, the correction window, admit card launch and the examination date:
- Final date to register for AIBE: November 4, 2023
- Deadline for cost of utility charges: November 5, 2023
- AIBE utility correction window: November 6, 2023
- AIBE 18 admit card launch: November 18, 2023
- Final date to obtain admit card: November 22, 2023
- AIBE XVIII examination: November 26, 2023
AIBE 18 (XVIII) Registration: Steps To Apply
Here is a information on easy methods to fill out the AIBE 18 (XVIII) Utility Kind for 2023:
Step 1: Go to the official web site: allindiabarexamination.com.
Step 2: Click on on the “AIBE 18 (XVIII) 2023 Registration” tab.
Step 3: Register by offering all of the required info.
Step 4: Log in utilizing your AIBE XVIII registration credentials.
Step 5: Full the applying type, add the required paperwork, and make the required cost.
Step 6: Save your utility, obtain the affirmation type, and take a printout for future reference.
AIBE XVIII (18) 2023 Utility Price
Candidates should pay the AIBE XVIII (18) 2023-24 registration charge based mostly on their respective classes:
- Normal/OBC: Rs. 3,500 (plus transaction costs)
- Gen-PWD/OBC-PWD: Rs. 3,500 (plus transaction costs)
- SC/ST: Rs. 2,500 (plus transaction costs)
- SC-PWD/ST-PWD classes: Rs. 2,500 (plus transaction costs)
- EWS/Ladies: Rs. 3,500 (plus transaction costs)