New Delhi: Durga Puja 2023 is simply across the nook, and Bengalis worldwide are stuffed with delight. This festive event is marked by nice zeal and pleasure, with preparations commencing months forward. Whether or not it is visiting pandals to admire the beautiful clay statues of Durga, taking part in cultural occasions, donning your best apparel, or indulging in scrumptious dishes with family members, Durga Puja celebrations are nothing in need of a grand carnival for Bengalis.
The start of this grand competition is marked by Devi Paksha which falls on the day of Mahalaya, thereby ensuing in the long run of Pitru Paksha. The town of pleasure awakens to the enchanting voice of Birendra Krishna Bhadra’s Mahishasuramarddini as he echoes from the radio units in each family. Because the perfume of kaash flowers diffuses within the wind, Kolkata will get able to welcome the Goddess with devotion and pleasure.
This 12 months Mahalaya falls on October 14, and to rejoice this event, listed here are some needs that you would be able to share along with your family and friends.
Needs To Share On This Day:
- As we herald the arrival of Devi Durga, could her presence carry concord and like to your private home. Shubho Mahalaya!
- On this Mahalaya, could you and your loved ones be blessed with good well being, wealth, and prosperity.
- Might the sunshine of knowledge and data shine upon you, illuminating your path on at the present time. Shubho Mahalaya
- Might this auspicious event of Mahalaya carry peace, love, and unity in your life and household.
- As we invoke the goddess, could all of your needs come true and your life be stuffed with happiness and achievement.
Messages to Share On This Day:
On this sacred day of Mahalaya, could the divine presence of Maa Durga fill your life with love, power, and blessings. Shubho Mahalaya!
Because the auspicious Mahalaya heralds the arrival of Devi Durga, could her divine power shield you from all evils and information you in the direction of righteousness.
Wishing you a Mahalaya stuffed with the divine melody of dhak, the perfume of incense, and the enjoyment of celebrating the homecoming of the goddess.
Might the Mahalaya festivities rekindle the spirit of togetherness and love in your loved ones. Comfortable Mahalaya!
- As we welcome Maa Durga into our hearts and houses, could her divine presence carry concord and positivity into each facet of your life.